WODE Firmware 1.28 Changelog
- This release brings support for DVDx and the Wode Wii Channel. With this release you will no longer need to install a cIOS to use the Wode Wii Channel.
- A new Wii Channel mode has been added to Wode that removes the need to load an ISO before the Wii Channel can communicate with Wode.
- An additional option has been added to the Settings/Auto Load option, 'WII', that will cause Wode to enter the Wii Channel mode from power on.
The main menu has been rearranged slightly, the 'Flat Wode' option has been replaced with an 'Advanced' option that takes you to a sub menu. The 'Advanced' menu contains 'Flat Wode' and a new option 'Wii Channel'. The 'Wii Channel' allows you to enter Wii Channel mode at any time & not just from power up.
- To exit Wii Channel mode:
- When the channel is not running press the Wii eject button.
- When the channel is running select the 'home' button , the channel will exit without selecting a game and Wode will return to the main menu.
- If a game is loaded via the channel Wode will leave Wii Channel mode and mount the selected game. If the game is subsequently ejected Wode will return to the Wii Channel mode.